Monday, April 7, 2014

Your Daily Internet Marketing Tool 8 - Millionaire Mindset

THE MINDSET OF SUCCESS





This morning I went for a 90 minute bike ride to Ocean Beach in San Francisco 

The ride through +Golden Gate Park  was beautiful and I was listening to some

Audio Training in the $15k Formula of Empower Network

In this training, some of the Leaders in the Business ( and this Network)talk all about Mindset and the importance of making a Decision to be successful and changing the way you think BEFORE the money comes in.

It's a classic principle from +Napoleon Hill and the millions of peoplewho have followed his principles to Success. And yes, that includeseveryone who is featured in the Film +thesecret 

So here's the million dollar question for this Monday,
what is your Mindset today?

Are you filling your mind with inspirational audios and reading
books of successful people and leaders in your industry?

Are you constantly thinking of the exact amount of money 
you will make this month, next month, this year in your business?

Let's form a Mastermind Alliance, you and I and
move confidently in the direction of our vision

Got 25 bucks? Reach into your pocket, pull out your
credit card and

  join me now


I will personally call you tomorrow ( unless you join on a Friday,
then I'll call you Sunday) to welcome you to the team

Get your goals clarified and get you on the fast track
to your success.

I look forward to talking to you tomorrow!

Blest,
Saul

  join me now

No comments:

Post a Comment