Friday, April 18, 2014

Triathlon This Sunday - Sweating Your Way To Success in Business



Your Daily Internet Marketing Tool 16 - Consistency and Trust



Quote of the Day 

"Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement."

From Matt Biondi ( olympic Champion (5 gold medals, he set 7 world records)

The Silicon Valley Triathlon is coming up this Sunday and I'll be 'racing' for my first Olympic Distance Triathlon.

It's not an +Ironman Triathlon  or even a half +Ironman 70.3 

I've been training for this Triathlon for 3 months 6 days a week. Right now I'm in what's called Taper Madness! It's true, it's the time during the peak of training and the event. In this time, you slow down the training and allow your body to recover from the intense training.

I will say that the training for this Triathlon has been easier than the marathons I ran (except for swimming in San Francisco BAY!)

The distance for this Triathlon is .93 mile swim (in half Moon Bay) 25 mile bike ride 6.2 mile run.


The only part I'm concerned about is the swim (I'm a wimp when it comes to cold). So, why all this about Triathlon training and how can you use this for your business?

Watch this video to find out



Need tools to rapidly expand your business, EMPOWER your Marketing? Click Here and let's get started today

No comments:

Post a Comment