Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What is Your Why? - Your Daily Internet Marketing Tool #20


WHAT IS YOUR WHY?



Today I did another blog post from my car. I've been subbing for a friend of mine teaching music 50 miles from my house, translate, I'm commuting at least one direction in traffic.

I hate traffic, I hate commuting, I've been blessed to have never really had to commute during rush hour times as a musician.

Today was the exception and I hated it, my normal commute is about 30 seconds from my bedroom to the home office, or I fly out to a gig somewhere in the world ( which I love flying, so that's cool)

I did a video blog post today about the WHY.


About having a definite WHY for being in business, for wanting to make a lot of money online, for being in business for yourself, for your family, and for your community.

I posted it here 

Watch it and comment below, what is your why?


Is it big enough to pull you through the small challenges that are bound to come up in your business?


As always, when you are ready to Join Me



Remember the 25 reasons why Blogging is good for business ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment