Sunday, February 9, 2014

How Much Is Enough?

How Much is Enough?

I am blessed to have done what I love for the last 20 years. I've been a professional musician my whole life and last year had my best year almost cracking 6 figures! Yes, in a musician's world, that's phenomenal, and most would be happy staying there for the next 20 years. But, I live in San Francisco with my wife and want to buy a home here. The  median price is well over $800k and we the houses we want are well over $1.5 million for a 3 bed 2 bath house. 

So even with a two salary household, it's not enough! In January I asked the universe for something more and I found this opportunity. I am going all in, this month I am learning and watching every video that is available about growing this business online. I will have total financial freedom in 5 years or less. 

Come with me. 
Let's Go!
BLest,
Saul

No comments:

Post a Comment