Sunday, February 16, 2014

Commitment

Today is Sunday. I just finished 4 gigs in 3 days in Houston. A very successful weekend
and I'm tired, a good kind of tired. I don't want to blog right now, but I made a commitment
to BLOG 6 days a week for 6 months and not waiver.

 I don't BLOG on Shabbat
 (insert +BIG LEBOWSKI quote
 I DON'T BLOG ON SHABBOS!)

That's Friday night sundown to Saturday night.


So I'll keep it short.

Here's a quote about
Productivity and Commitment.

'Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to
excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.'
Paul Meyer

What are you commited to this month? Post it in the comments so we can hold each other
accountable.

Blest,

Saul

thrivingmusician.empowernetwork.com
www.247cashcow.biz



No comments:

Post a Comment