Sunday, February 9, 2014

Free at Last!

Day 4 of Empowernetwork

Every year on MLK day I watch the I have a dream speech. Every year I am moved to tears and pure inspiration. I sense the total commitment from this man to his cause and to humanity.

Today I realize that to truly be FREE AT LAST, I must first free my mind from the mental constraints that keep me small, allow my heart and spirit to imagine my dream life, and make enough money so that my passive income is greater than my monthly expenses. 

This I will do with empower network. In a future Blog post, I'm going to tell some of my financial story and how I came from over $118,000 in Debt to under 10K now and my vision for the future. 

For now watch the 17 minute speech from this historic day and imagine what
free at last really means to you.


Blest,
Saul

No comments:

Post a Comment