Thursday, February 27, 2014

Either, or, Both?


 EITHER OR ....BOTH?



One of +T Harv Eker's principles in his book 
Secret's of the Millionaire Mind is that
Wealthy people don't think either-or;
they think BOTH!


I've been a professional musician for 20 years
and that's always been my single pointed focus.
This January I asked the universe to send 
me something to significantly GROW
my income
and I found

It's a perfect example of Both!

For example, perhaps you have another opportunity
that you are marketing right now? 

Frustrated with sales calls, 3 way calls, hotel meetings,
wanting something easier that doesn't require
you to burn out your friends and family?

NO MORE PROSPECTING!!!

Attract the people who want what you have to offer!



Ready to jump in and get your message out
there to more people than ever?



No comments:

Post a Comment