Friday, March 7, 2014

The Wolf Of Wallstreet

What I Learned From the Wolf of Wall Street




Last night I went out to my favorite movie theater in + San Francisco , the +Sundance Kabuki Cinemas to see +The Wolf of Wall Street by the amazing +Martin Scorsese.

A Fantastic film, a wild ride to say the least, and what I really got from it from a business perspective is ONE POINTED FOCUS.

The Wolf ( aka +Leonardo DiCaprio ) was 100% focused on getting rich. Making Money
that's it, one pointed focus.

He got into a Stock Job, Got Certified, then lost it. ( Don't worry, I'm not going to spoil it for ya)
While sitting with his wife looking at the classified ads, he sees another way, and goes after it.

The Famous Author +Napoleon Hill talks about one pointed focus and how when we have a Definite aim in life, a definite purpose, we move quickly in that direction.

Here's a 4 point formula success.

  1. Know what you want.
  2. Find a vehicle to get there.
  3. Get the Training you need.
  4. Take Massive Action


That's it!

If you need help generating quality leads, creating your auto -responder, sales page, sales funnel, let me help give you the tools you need to succeed and make money online.


get more updates on my Elite Entrepreneur list here  www.247cashcow.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment