Sunday, March 16, 2014

SCREW THE 99%

GOT YOUR ATTENTION?


Good. 

Let's get real, if you are reading this you are like me, one of the 99%.

Meaning that

'According to IRS reports, as of 2009 all individuals with incomes less than $343,927 belong to the lower 99%'

There's a stigma around this, the underlying belief is 

 SCREW THE RICH

RICH PEOPLE ARE EVIL

MONEY IS BAD


THEY SCREWED US

STICK IT TO THE MAN

....

underlying all of that is



I'm Broke


I'm afraid of truly accessing my power

I'm afraid of the responsibility having a lot of money will 
impose on my life.


-----

I hope this gets you upset and riled up, if it does, you know there's
some truth in it.

Fact is, I only know a few people that are the 1% and 
they are actually nice, generous, good people.

I've been a professional musician for the last 20 years

In that as well as most other lines of work, there's
a poverty mentality amongst most of the artists and players.

However, the reality is that every one in +Metallica  is a 
Multi-millionaire and they should be!

Same with +Red Hot Chili Peppers 

insert your favorite badn who has been in the game longer
than 15 years.

+Neil Young 

and 

+Bruce Springsteen 

whose audiences are 99% the 99%

are Multi Multi millionaires, and you know what

they are good people

so I'm gonna preach to myself here for a minute

and say, stop hating on the rich, it only

BLOCKS the abundance.


Look at +David Wood 

and Dave Sharpe from
Empower Network

Both Multi -Millionaires

who are down to earth
good people

Just Like you

and Me.


So let's admire and celebrate the 1%

and become them.

Blest,

Saul

www.247cashcow.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment