Monday, March 3, 2014

12 Years a Slave - Make that 20 years

12 years a Slave….make that 20 years!


Last night after the +Oscars , we watched +12 Years a Slave (winner of Best Picture). A Grueling portrayal of a freeman kidnapped and sold into slavery 
( see it for yourself, this isn't a spoiler).


After watching it I realized that I've had my own version of the same experience. No I wasn't kidnapped or take back to Africa 
( yes I was born in Africa), but I did walk into Credit Card Debt
20 years ago and this year, I'm finally getting Free.


The combination of shedding the shackles of my debts and discovering Empower Network inspired me to title this BLOG Free At Last, Start the Facebook page

And commit to helping other people get out of debt, stay out, and move in the direction of their dreams, vision, and financial freedom.

Do you have debts? Struggling with creditors, lawyers, foreclosures, repossession, pawn shops, month to month living?

Let me help you! I've been there and after crawling out from over $118,000 worth of Debt, I'm living proof, you can survive and that your story is the seed of your glory. 

Drop me a line, on FACEBOOK
put your email in the box and let me send you all my tools
for surviving and thriving through debt.

You too can be Debt Free!!

To your success!

Blest,

Saul




No comments:

Post a Comment