Thursday, March 6, 2014

SPEAK VICTORY INTO YOUR LIFE!

WHAT IS YOUR VISION? 



I was just listening to an Inner Circle Audio w/ +Vick Strizheus who inspired me to new heights. 

So many of the things he said were 'golden nuggets', those quotable lines
that I can draw on throughout the day when I need them.

Watch this video to see what I learned and I want to know what your vision is...write it down, post it in the comments, no shame, there's no reason to be small here. 







Here's mine.

I own a 5 bedroom 2 bathroom house in San Francisco with a yard, 3 happy healthy children, 2 views, a hot tub, a big kitchen. I make $400,000 net per year. My wife can work if she wants to but doesn't have to . I travel the world playing music and inspiring people to live their dreams.

Boom, that's it.

 Post yours, the universe is ready to take your order!


Blest,

Saul

No comments:

Post a Comment