Sunday, May 18, 2014

Your Daily Internet Marketing Tool 33 - A Walk through My Advertising Pays Back office

,

Your Daily Internet Marketing Tool 33 - The Triple Dip



Your Daily Internet Marketing Tool

I know that Friday's Blog Post may have sounded like I stuck gold. Today I'd like to show you results I've achieved in 34 hours or less with My Advertising Pays, walk your through exactly what I did to get there, and show you the projected income and how you can do exactly what I'm doing to make what I'm making...deal?

ok. click the video  to listen and  watch








also if it's blurry go to 

http://youtu.be/GaD59HV8Il0


I'm going to write down the numbers here so you can see it in writing.


Initial investment 2 am 5/16 $100 6 month membership plus $500 for 10 credit packs.  Shortly thereafter invested $1000 in 20 more credit packs.

30 credit packs ( read..profit shares) total now earning.

I took off 5/17 from the one thing that is required in this business.

Clicking on 10 ads per day ( watch video to see me do it live)

so I didn't earn anything that day.

Total time in My Advertising Pays 34 hours. Total income $22.26

Projected income for first month 
( average $20 -$35 per day...let's call it $20 per day)

is $600

I will reinvest all that back into the business buying an additional 12 credit packs.

Projected income June 15-July15 at 45 credit packs that's between $40 -60 per day. Let's go with $40 that's $1200 for the month.
I will re-invest all that money adding an additional 24 credit packs  bringing my balance to 70 credit packs.

Projected income July 15-August 15 @ 70 credit packs. I will make between $60-80 per day. Let's be conservative and say $60 that's $1800 for that month I will reinvest all of it and buy an additional 36 credit packs bringing my total to 106 credit packs August 15th.

August 15th-September 15th income projection at 106 credit packs my income will be between $100-120 per day! Let's go with $100 per day. That's $3000 income for that month.

Ok, stop there.  So far, that's $6600 in 5 months on a $1600 investment with very minimal effort ( watch in video)

Are you getting how easy this is? The truth is that I don't even need to get any downline referrals to make any of this money.


Here's Video #2 ( short - to wrap up where we left off)



if this one is blurry go to 



If I did, when you sign up with me today I get 10% of whatever products you buy ( read...credit packs)

so with 100 people in my downline the numbers will escalate very fast. This business is growing like wildfire. Only 5 months old and 32,000 people are in already. ( ok, Starting to sound like hype, and those are facts. 

Watch the video to see it in action. See how easy it is and get the other revenue stream.

Enjoy and I you can test drive this puppy here for free for 30 days to prove me right. Here's your link

No comments:

Post a Comment