Monday, May 19, 2014

Actual Proof - Your Daily Internet Marketing Tool #34

Actual Proof - Your Daily Internet Marketing Tool #34


Day 3 of My Advertising Pays and I'm learning more and more about the company and understanding the power of what they are offering. ($38.98 in profit as of writing this Blog - it will be more by the time I'm finished...make that $39.31 (20 minutes later) That's less than 72 hours, do the math for the year with compounding shares!

My wife is smarter than I am, she suggested withdrawing some money to make sure it is real. Thanks honey, you were right, I did. 

Of course I had to set up a third party account with Solid Trust Pay
which did take about 15 minutes including my banking info. I withdrew $10 from My Advertising Pays and within the hour it was in my Solid Trust Account. 

Last step, verify my Solid Trust Account w/ my Bank of America and transfer it over. My Advertising Pays is working out a deal with VX Gateway to withdraw funds this week. Currently you can only purchase through them.

Why am I giving you all these boring company details? Because when a new company comes on the scene. My Advertising Pays
has been in business since December 2013 and is attracting business owners, entrepreneurs, network marketers, Mlm-ers, investors, and profit sharing seekers from around the Globe.

I'm going to shoot a very short video today about belief, proof, and vision . Watch it below



Then if you are curious to meet the owner and founder of
My Advertising Pays, Mike Deese, Click the video below for a 19 minute long interview where he explains how the company was founded, the comp plan, where he's headed and get to know him.

This is important, too often company leaders hide behind their ivory towers and don't come down and level with the people in their organizations. This guy is for real, his company is for real.





Ok there you have it, proof, belief, and your way in. 
Click here to test drive it free.

See you on the inside.

Blest,

Saul














Quote of the Day

“There is a difference between WISHING for a thing and being READY to receive it. No one is ready for a thing, until he believes he can acquire it. The state of mind must be BELIEF, not mere hope or wish. Open-mindedness is essential for belief.” 
― Napoleon HillThink and Grow Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment